Art of Hosting Trainings
Here is a listing of upcoming Art of Hosting trainings worldwide – mostly 3-day events where you are immersed in and learn about the basics of Art of Hosting. Some of these trainings have a specific focus on top of the general training, mostly mentioned in the calling question.
There might be other events mentioned in this list, but they will all have entry-level quality (so no previous experience required) and will rely heavily on the Art of Hosting DNA for its design.
Click on “View Details” to learn more about any event.
6 April - 8 April 2017, Marijampole, Lithuania
ART OF HOSTING in Business
HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD STRONG FUTURE BUSINESSES? WHAT KIND OF COLLABORATION OPENS THE HIGHEST HUMAN POTENTIAL TO ACHIEVE THE RESULTS WE ALL DREAM OF?
ART OF HOSTING in Business
Sometimes, to go further you need to slow down or even to stop in order to go deeper. Therefore, we are organising a classical Art of Hosting training so we could understand the essence and philosophy behind the practice and learn to apply it in a more systemic way. The training is dedicated to ARVI and other organizations’ managers, leaders, business consultants and partners – people who would like to dive deeper into methodologies of AoH and learn to apply them to involve everybody’s best capabilities to take their businesses forward.
Systematic application of Art of Hosting methodologies in daily business activities enables a higher employee engagement in the important processes within their organization and empowers people to offer the best of their abilities for a common purpose. These practices invite business managers to discover the true importance of leadership and personal responsibility at work and personal life. Through thesystemic process of participatory practices, managers learn how to create a sincere and closely collaborating organization.
During the training we will explore these questions:
- How can we work together to build strong future businesses?
- What kind of collaboration invites the highest human potential to achieve the results we all dream of?
- How do you take leadership and responsibility in your role?
- How can you work together in ways to combine participation and ownership?
- How do we build business where everyone can lead to create a company where everyone feels they matter and belong?
- What would it take for us to synchronize the power in our systems so we can move in one direction together?
THE FOLLOWING MONDAY WE SHALL BE ABLE TO:
- solve complex social situations occurring in our business in an easier and cheaper manner.
- run more effective, meaningful and productive meetings and conversations in our businesses.
- optimize and manage communication processes more efficiently.
- host strategic conversations where people feelinvolved and committed to the outcome.
- create spaces to inspire others to brings their ideas, energy and full potential.
- create a larger powerful framework that enables to strategically evoke leadership, refocus conversations, and apply methodologies that support people to get engaged, become clear on their commitment and take action.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Despite the fact that the initiative of this session was born out of the inner ARVI partnership management and strategic leadership needs, the event is a classic Art of Hosting event and the invitation to attend is open to friends, business partners and open-minded people who have experience in leading positions and are willing to spends 3 dynamic, inclusive days while seeking to improve their organizations. For better results, we encourage you to attend the training in teams.
The training will be held in English with simultaneous translation into the Lithuanian language.
Hosted by:Mary-Alice Arthur, Phil Cass, Justas Kučinskas, Aurimas Ražanauskas, Severas Švedas, Agnė Sakalauskienė
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. To register please press the link below.