Art of Hosting Trainings
Here is a listing of upcoming Art of Hosting trainings worldwide – mostly 3-day events where you are immersed in and learn about the basics of Art of Hosting. Some of these trainings have a specific focus on top of the general training, mostly mentioned in the calling question.
There might be other events mentioned in this list, but they will all have entry-level quality (so no previous experience required) and will rely heavily on the Art of Hosting DNA for its design.
Click on “View Details” to learn more about any event.
11 August - 13 August 2017, Ehrenhausen, Austria
The Art of Hosting the Next Stage
How is the Art of Hosting is best in service for the next-stage of organizations that are growing up all over the planet?
What we will train and practice:
- The principles of the Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter
- Meeting in and holding Circle, world café, pro action café, Open Space
Many more formats and processes in function of your needs and learning desires
- Being together in an intentional community – hosted by Obenaus
- Living in tune with Human Nature and the Earth.
What will we explore:
- How to be and work together in an organisation, where the whole self is engaged, the work inspired by an evolutionary purpose and the work organized directly by the people doing it?
- Who do we need to be to be productive in such an environment?
- How do we best meet in and around such organizations?
- What is the best contribution from Art of Hosting into the “operating systems” of next-stage organizations?
- How does the four-fold practice of the Art of Hosting unfold the development of the practitioners and the practice?
- What is the next stage of Art of Hosting as a consequence?
Be welcome to join with your own question!!
Hosted by:Lena Maria Jacobsson Marjeta Novak Rainer von Leoprechting
Financial Contribution: 450.00 € for the 3-day event. For your stay, several options exist, see www.obenauscommunity.org/programme/ Registration: email@example.com