Art of Hosting Trainings
Here is a listing of upcoming Art of Hosting trainings worldwide – mostly 3-day events where you are immersed in and learn about the basics of Art of Hosting. Some of these trainings have a specific focus on top of the general training, mostly mentioned in the calling question.
There might be other events mentioned in this list, but they will all have entry-level quality (so no previous experience required) and will rely heavily on the Art of Hosting DNA for its design.
Click on “View Details” to learn more about any event.
12 July - 15 July 2018, Ehrenhausen, Austria
The Art of Hosting (with) the Next Stage Organizing
Inspired by the hosting of the Next Stage World Gatherings, we will explore how is the Art of Hosting best in service for the next-stage of organizations that are growing up all over the planet?
What we will train and practice:
- The principles of the Art of Hosting and Harvesting Conversations that Matter
- Meeting in and holding Circle, world café, pro action café, Open Space
Many more formats and processes in function of your needs and learning desires
- Being together in an intentional community – hosted by Obenaus
- Living in tune with Human Nature and the Earth.
What will we explore:
- How to be and work together in an organisation, where the whole Self is engaged, the work inspired by an evolutionary purpose and organized directly by the people doing it?
- How to be productive in such an environment?
- How do we best meet in and around such organizations?
- What is the best contribution from Art of Hosting into the “operating systems” of self managed organizations?
- How does the four-fold practice of the Art of Hosting unfold the development of the practitioners and the practice?
- What is the next stage of Art of Hosting as a consequence?
Be welcome to join with your own question!!
More at learn.fieldhosting.work/hosting-next-stage/
Hosted by:Lena Maria Jacobsson Rainer v. Leoprechting Maud Raber
Early bird rates until 15 March 2018. 2017 rates open until 15 January 18. Regular fee 675.00 €. Accommodation in Obenaus possible. See details on the website! AoH stewards are invited with a free ticket.